Weekly or Monthly Moderators Encouraged but Not Required
Contact The Exchange if interested in volunteering to be a Monthly Moderator.
- FRIDAYS: Coffee & Conversation, 7:30 a.m., Smokey Row ~ We will be following the Governor’s gathering and mask guidelines due to the pandemic.
- MAY 22: Enjoy an Exchange Strictly Social event on May 22 starting at 6:30 p.m. Exchange Member Cheryl Benson is the event host and it will be held outside at her home. Attendees are to bring an appetizer to share. RSVPs are requested by email or comment on the Facebook post.
- JULY 24: Enjoy an Exchange Strictly Social event on July 24 at Debbie’s Celebration Barn. Bring friends and family! There’s a massive amount of space. Watch your email and Facebook for details.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR…
- Storytelling by “Home Plate Sports Cards” – Date to be determined
- Strictly Social: Exchange “Strictly Social” events – Dates to be determined – Covid has changed when social events will take place but keep an eye here or on our Facebook Page to stay in the loop.
Have ideas for presentations or events? Go to our “Talk To Us” page and talk to us!
The health and wellness of our community is a top priority, and area businesses or events may have been changed in the time of uncertainty. Please call event organizers and businesses for current hours, event adjustments and any safety guideline put in place. For current information visit Mahaska County Emergency Management, Iowa Department of Public Health, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Everything Mahaska Community Calendar – Click for more information about the Mahaska Community.